Buy to Let Mortgages
Buy-to-let mortgages are for people looking to purchase a house or flat for the purpose of renting it out to others. We provide advice to both first-time landlords as well as experienced landlords and property developers.
Whether you’re looking to earn a living from rental property or simply to top up your income, getting the best mortgage deal available to you will maximise your profit. With years of experience and access to mortgages not available on the high street, it’s our job to find the most suitable mortgage that is available to you.
Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
The market constantly changes and you may not always have tenants to provide the income to cover the costs. There are a number of differences between a regular mortgage and a buy to let mortgage, for example buy to let mortgages often require a 25% deposit.
The But To Let Mortgage Process
We are here to help you understand all your options so that you can make an informed decision.
Below are just some of the things we do to make sure we can find you the best buy to let mortgage.
- We spend time to talk with you about your requirements and work our what you need from a mortgage
- We will help you assess your income and any existing financial commitments to determine what you can afford
- Work with you to find the best mortgage to suit your individual needs
- Explain the available types of mortgages, differences between buy to let and regular mortgages as well as their associated costs
- Provide you with full mortgage illustrations and complete the application on your behalf
- Provide advice on insurance
- We will take care of the full application process, liaising with the lender on your behalf
Please note, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.