First Time Buyer Mortgages in Mansfield & Nottingham
Buying your first home is exciting but it can be a bit daunting, many first-time buyers are concerned that they don’t know enough to decide which mortgage is right for them. Our expert mortgage adviser will discuss the process and options with you to help you make an informed decision.
We have access to the whole lending market and can even offer deals that are only available to brokers. Our job is to get you the best mortgage for your requirements and to help you take that first step on the property ladder.
Mortgage Advice for First-Time Buyers
We recommend getting mortgage advice before house hunting, as you will then know how much you can afford each month and how much you will need to save for your deposit.
We will discuss with you the different types of mortgages, their pros and cons, as well as the process and any associated fees or risks. You will then be clear on your options and in a better position to purchase and negotiate when you find your new home and are ready to buy.
The Mortgage Process
From the start of the process, we are here to help you. We will find the best deal available for your first mortgage.
- We spend time to talk with you about your requirements and work our what you need from a mortgage
- We will help you assess your income and any existing financial commitments to determine what you can afford
- Work with you to find the best mortgage to suit your individual needs
- Explain the available types of mortgages and their associated costs
- Provide you with full mortgage illustrations and complete the application on your behalf
- Provide advice on insurance
- We will take care of the full application process, liaising with the lender on your behalf
Please note, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.