Remortgaging and Capital Raising
There are many reasons why you might be looking to remortgage, whether you are looking for a better deal, to raise funds for home improvements, an important purchase or something else. We are here to give you the support and advice you need, providing a range of remortgaging options to suit your individual requirements.
Remortgaging and Capital Raising Advice
Whatever your reason for remortgaging, we’ll advise you on your options and the process. For example, switching to a mortgage with lower monthly repayments may not be beneficial if you incur penalty fees that outweigh the savings.
We’ll take the time to look into your circumstances and explore the lending market to advise you on your best options for remortgaging. Using our expertise and access to exclusive broker-only mortgage offers, we’ll find an option that works for you. For some, changes in the mortgage market and eligibility of deals may mean that you could be better off staying with your current provider, we will present all the options to you.
The Remortgage Process
We are here to take the financial hassle out of remortgaging.
Below are just some of the things we do to make sure we can find you the best deal when you are looking to remortgage your home.
- We spend time to talk with you about your requirements and work our what you need from the remortgage
- We will help you assess your income and any existing financial commitments to determine what you can afford
- Work with you to find the best mortgage to suit your individual needs
- Explain the available types of mortgages and their associated costs
- Provide you with full mortgage illustrations and complete the application on your behalf
- Provide advice on insurance
- We will take care of the full application process, liaising with the lender on your behalf
Please note, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.